Red Lion Hotel Kennewick - Columbia Center
1101 N Columbia Center Blvd
Kennewick, WA 99336
Attendees of the NCSFR Annual Conference will have the opportunity to hear research reports and view poster presentations from five disciplines including genetics, berry & grape processing, wine processing, production/physiology, and pest management; network with science and industry partners; and help set research priorities for the Center, which will be used for research grant considerations next year.
• General Session with updates from WSU, OSU, UI, ARS & the Liaison Committee
• Final Reports on Funded Projects
• Commodity Priority Review/Setting
• Review and discussion of SCRI Grant Opportunities
• Wine Tasting/Reception & Poster Session
During the Annual Conference, time is set aside to revisit the Research Priorities. Please review them within your commodity groups prior to the conference and come prepared for discussion. To ensure balanced outcomes, we strongly encourage small fruit industry members to attend and participate in these research priority discussions. You can find copies of the most recent priorities here.
• There will be a Liaison Committee & Coordinating Committee Joint Meeting prior to the start of the annual conference.